Friday 11 July 2014

Farewell...



So...my time in Casa de la Ciencia comes to an end, sadly, I must say. I guess I have started to appreciate only now, when I have to leave, how amazing is the building I am working in. And how many new and interesting things I have learned from the exhibitions, my work and my colleagues. Did you know that “the tongue of the blue whale, the largest mammal on Earth, weighs as much as an elephant?”

I have had a chance to be a part of the museum team for 3 months and I must say I have enjoyed it a lot. To name few things I have done: I managed our English blog, developed and maintained TripAdvisor account, prepared collaboration agreements with hotels, participated in Feria de Ciencia (Science Fair) where apart from talking to children and their teachers I had a chance to hold a live owl (impressive!) and had an honour to contribute to several business meetings.

I could not wish for better colleagues who helped me to feel like a part of the team. Even outside working hours :) Also I could not ask for better integration moment than that when Erika let me borrow her Flamenco dress for Feria de Sevilla!

You know what is the advantage to have Spanish colleagues? They are always positive!  And this energy transfers through the building into your heart :)
And for any problem in your life the answer is only one: 
“No pasa nada!” 
(Don´t worry).

  I will learn from you guys and take this positive attitude to the next place I go!

Thank you!

No comments:

Post a Comment